3/14/15

Blog Recommendation

Hello,
  I just wanted to tell any of you reading this blog that my cousin, Annalee, recently started a blog for young women entitled, "Prayer, Purity, and Personal Progress." Her goal is to help young women see Personal Progress as more than a task needing to be done before they graduate into Relief Society, but as a spiritual journey, a time to grow and come closer to their Heavenly Father. This has been a great help to me, as I am in the process of completing my Personal Progress, and I sometimes see it more as a checklist than faith-building experiences. Annalee is such an on-the-ball young woman, and her blog is an amazing resource for young women and their parents. She recently wrote a sweet review about this blog, and included some references Personal Progress experiences that involve family history. I encourage you to visit her site. She is a great young woman! To jump over there,
click here.  ~Lily

                                 Annalee

4 comments:

  1. Lily, I'm so impressed with your new blog. I hope many people will read and follow along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm "proud" of both of you!!! This is amazing! Hope you get a lot of readers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm "proud" of both of you!!! This is amazing! Hope you get a lot of readers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Aunt Marilee, Aunt Louise, and Uncle Richard. I really appreciate your support, as, I am sure, does Annalee!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Light!