3/30/15

The Glorious Message of Jesus Christ

Yesterday after church, I was thinking about some of my ancestors whom I want to meet. There are so many members of my family who have gone on before me. I want so much to learn about them, to meet them, and to listed to them. I then thought about the people I do have right now- my parents, my brothers and sister, my grandparents, my friends. I thought about how much I love them. I know that one day, we will be separated by death. But because of the atonement of Jesus Christ and the miracle of His resurrection, we can live again. I will see my family again. I will live with them forever- and so can you. 


       Share the message of Easter this with someone this year.  

1 comment:

  1. It is so glorious! Remind me to tell you about our B.Y.D. last night.

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Light!