5/4/15

A Neat Opportunity

Last week, I had the wonderful opportunity to visit the Salt Lake City Temple two times in two days, Friday and Saturday. My sweet younger brother, Arza, turned twelve and received the priesthood recently and was able to go to the temple for his first time with me and my father, who baptized us. We had a temple trip scheduled for Saturday with the young men and women in our ward, but we wanted to give Arza a chance to experience it once before with us. He was so excited to go to the temple. He has become very much involved in family history, and was thrilled to be baptized for people he, my dad and I found.  On Saturday, we went with our youth group just before 7:00 a.m. Arza was able to be baptized for the people we didn't do the day before-- 27 names. I was so proud of my "little" brother. He is such a wonderful young man, and I'm so grateful that he knows the importance of family history and temple work.


By the way, only four days left to finish the indexing challenge

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how fun! We need to attend the temple lots together when I visit! And your blog is looking adorable, I need some fun tips!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I'm still playing around to find a look I like, but you can email me if you want tips. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Light!