6/3/15

L. Tom Perry: A Legacy Not Forgotten

I am so grateful for the example of this good man, an apostle of The Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you, Elder Perry, for your willingness to "go where He wants you to go."
"Life is good! It's terrific! The Lord designed a plan for us that gives us eternal opportunities...Why wouldn't we be happy and excited about the way life is going on?...People are fun; They're exciting! They're great to be with. I've never met a person yet that I didn't want to learn something from; they're just wonderful to be around, and I think you build that attitude in your head: There's a son or daughter of our Father in Heaven that's going to teach me something!"


    To learn more about funeral plans and donations, click here.



4 comments:

  1. Lily, I really enjoy reading your blog. Annalee got me subscribed so I can be better at checking in and seeing what great thoughts and insights you are sharing. What a great rising generation I see. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Marilee! I can't wait for you to come out here this summer!

      Delete
  2. I can totally hear him saying that with a huge grin on his face and a laugh in his voice! And I'll bet that now he can help someone else learn something too--the best thing of all, the gospel of Jesus Christ!!! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annalee. You're the best:)

      Delete

Share Your Light!