8/5/15

Fuel The Find

Hello everyone,

  If any of you are fluent in languages other than English, we need your help! In just two days, the World Wide Indexing Event begins, and Family Search has requested that as many people who can index in another language do so. We have plenty of English-indexing volunteers (though there is always room for more), but the real need is with other languages. Please volunteer your time and talents this week! Go here to see indexing projects from around the world.

Join 100,00 volunteers.
 Help #FuelTheFind with us!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for this event! Perhaps I could even do some arbitration! Do you read Middle Aged Mormon Man? He just wrote a great post on #fuelthefind and somewhere in there is a link to another great article about the blessing indexing is to people trying to complete their family tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you could share this article from Family Search: https://familysearch.org/blog/en/joan-smiling-ingrid-frowning/.

    Also, email me and let me know how you got the 'I Believe' button on your blog! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Light!