8/1/15

Love is spoken here

I know I am not the best at creating peace at home, but I'm working on it. I am blessed with a family that is willing to love me for who I am, imperfections and all, and who don't wait for the day I am perfectly self-controlled to love me. The love they bring to my life helps me try to be a better person. We aren't any of us perfect, but we love each other, and when we fall short, we try to forgive, repent, and be better, helping each other and encouraging each other. My mom and dad especially teach by example how to love unconditionally. Bu their love for each other and for us, they show us how to live and serve God and each other.
How can you create love and peace at home? What motivates you to be kind? Who are your examples?


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this post was so sweet and I know your family appreciates it now and will appreciate it in the future, maybe when you have 'gone the way of all the earth' and your siblings are reading your blog remembering the days when you started, and they'll find this post and say a prayer to Heavenly Father, thanking Him for this tidbit that reminds them that you loved them with all your heart! Happy thought of the day...:D

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Light!