9/3/15

Family Search Blog: Second Chances and the Atonement of Jesus Christ

Family history doesn't just benefit those for whom the work is done; it also brings us close to our Heavenly Father, those we serve, and each other. It helps us keep the Holy Ghost with us. See this wonderful young woman's story about second chances and the power of the Atonement in her life as she overcame her addictions and turned to the Lord (and the part that family history played in her transformation).




P.S. If you haven't had the chance lately, this talk by Elder Bednar is wonderful inspiration to get started and keep going with family history. Click HERE to view. Also, check out this amazing and inspiring talk by Elder Richard D. Scott. What is you favorite part? Share with us in the comments below.


Don't think you have time for family history? Try just five minutes today and see how much you can accomplish!

QUICK LINK: FamilySearch.org

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're posting again!!! I have missed your great insights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I took a break for a little while, but I figured I should start up again.

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad--it makes me so happy when I see a new post here!

      Delete

Share Your Light!