10/22/15

Something Different

Hi All,
  This is not something I usually write about. However, I want to inform you about something that has interested me these last few days. It's called The Truth About Cancer- a series of free videos to teach you about cancer, how to prevent and heal it naturally, and many other interesting things that you might not find anywhere else. I find it fascinating to hear about all the things God has given us on this earth to heal our bodies (Read Genesis 9:3Doctrine and Covenants 89 (especially verses 10-12) and Doctrine and Covenants 42:43). These videos are only free for a limited time (I'm sorry to say that some are already expired), but if you want you can buy all of them. To learn more, click HERE.

It's amazing to see how Heavenly Father is in the details of our lives, right down to our health. I have seen his guiding hand as I strive to take care of my own body. That is why I find it so amazing to see what He will inspire us to do if we only look for His guidance.



                              How do you see God's hand in the details of your lives?



1 comment:

  1. It is good to write about something out-of-the-norm sometimes! Not that it should be a regular occurrence, but if there is something you feel needs to be shared with the world, by all means, SHARE IT! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Light!