11/6/15

Changes...

Hello Readers,
   Just a quick update. As you may have noticed, things are looking slightly different on the blog. Yes, I changed the name. It's shorter and makes more sense than the old one. Also, the blog address has changed. Now it is http://learningalegacy.blogspot.com/. If you try to use the old address, you will come to a page that will redirect to to the correct link.

    If any links are down due to the change (it happens), just leave a comment for me and I'll get it running again. (For instance, the comments aren't working...I'll get on that one.) Let me know what you think about this!

~Lily

5 comments:

  1. I'm hoping that since I got an e-mail with this latest post that it means I'll keep getting e-mails when you post new stuff. I wouldn't want to miss any of your great insights, information, and stories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be okay...I'm still trying to figure it all out, but I think all subscriptions have automatically transferred to this address. If you think you are missing posts, just resubscribe. Love you!

      Delete
  2. Whoa! I love it! The name is beautiful! I think that since you have been able to do it, I will be brave enough to change mine! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you don't think I'm a total copycat (you start a blog, so I do, you change your name, so I do) but I thought it could use a change. Hopefully it is for the better. XX

      Delete
    2. I think it's great and I don't think you are a copycat at all! I think we all follow examples, we aren't copycats!

      Delete

Share Your Light!