11/23/15

"Ye Are My Friends"

Today is International Day of the Bible, and we have the opportunity to share our testimonies of this inspired book of scripture through social media (or blogging, in my case) using #BibleCelebration.                                        Why do you love The Holy Bible? Share in the comments.


I have a testimony that the Bible was inspired to help us through our lives, the same as any book of scripture. I know Heavenly Father has given us much through it, including unique accounts of the birth, life, ministry, death, and resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Some of the most comforting, loving scriptures I know are from the Bible. Heavenly Father inspired the Bible for my benefit, and for yours, and everyone else's. And He has blessed us with many ways to share this gift with others, not the least of which are social media and the internet. My challenge to you today is to share the great message of the Bible somehow- whatever way is right (Bible Videos are a great source). As you seek to share the gospel, Heavenly Father will put people in your path and situations in your life that will allow you to do so. Have faith and follow the promptings of the Spirit.

"If ye love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever; I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me."

"He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."


video

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Light!