12/23/15

Miracles are real.

This week my brother, dad, and I are going to try to get to the temple (weather permitting) and do baptisms for the dead. Yesterday, with this in mind, I hopped onto FamilySearch to find some people who needed their temple work done. After a little while of seemingly fruitless efforts, I said a prayer in my heart, asking Heavenly Father to help me find people whom He wanted to me to find. I have done this before and always, Heavenly Father leads my to what I'm supposed to find. Yesterday was no exception. Within a few short minutes I was lead to a large family needing their baptisms completed in The House of The Lord. With a prayer of thanks, I reserved the names. I know I didn't find them; Heavenly Father showed me how to get to them.

I know that when we trust Heavenly Father in our research, He will guide our thoughts to things we haven't previously considered. So always be worthy to have the Holy Ghost; you never know when you will need the blessings spiritual guidance can bring. This is not to say that you will find what you are looking for effortlessly; it takes work. But through patience and following promptings, you will find what Heavenly Father wants you to find (and His purpose for everyone is different).


For some extra help (given from an apostle of the Lord), go here.


Miracles are real.


5 comments:

  1. Miracles are in abundance, if we only know where to look! Family history is such a great place to look!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Did you make it to the temple? Which one did you go to?

      Delete
    2. Unfortunately, weather did not permit, but we are hoping to go sometime soon (possibly this weekend, if my dad is avalaible).

      Delete

Share Your Light!