6/21/16

Guest Post: Danielle Robison!

Today we have the privilege of hearing from an amazing young woman, Danielle Robison. Danielle is my cousin and is a great example to me of doing family history and temple work often and loving it. Today she's going to share a with us tip that will change the way you find family names, forever.
    Seriously.     Enter, Danielle!


Family history has always been something I wanted to do, but always something I felt was too hard, or took too long to do. Thankfully that has changed. A dear friend introduced me to Hope Chest and since then, I have been blessed to take HUNDREDS of family names to the temple. And it was EASY. Pandora's Hope Chest is basically a Google Chrome extension that automatically searches for ancestors who are ready for temple work. All you have to do is go down your line, select an ancestor, and let Hope Chest search all its descendants. You will be pleasantly surprised to find that there are plenty of names out there waiting to have ordinances done. Hope Chest has brought me so much joy as I reserve and take family names to the temple. I know Heavenly Father is pleased with the work I am doing, and I am sure all of my ancestors are cheering me on!


Learn to use Hope Chest: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-kQ2og31j8 


2 comments:

  1. I should look into using Hope Chest! Thanks, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It will change your life! Thanks, Danielle!

      Delete

Share Your Light!