8/29/16

The Book Of Mormon Is Another Testament Of Jesus Christ

I believe in The Book of Mormon!
I know it is true because I've read it, and I asked God in prayer if it was. I felt a good and peaceful feeling when I prayed, and I feel peace and get instruction when I read it. I always have a better day when I've read The Book of Mormon.


Like the Holy Bible, The Book of Mormon is another witness of Jesus Christ.

To learn more about The Book of Mormon, click HERE.
To request a FREE copy, click HERE.
To talk with some representatives of the Church (missionaries) about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints), click HERE.
To find us at church on Sunday, click HERE.
To learn more, call or chat with the missionaries, click HERE

To read or listen online for free, click HERE.

God loves you because you are His!


1 comment:

Share Your Light!