Some of my favorite talks were:
- President Henry B Eyring: "Gratitude On The Sabbath Day"
- Sister Jean B Bingham: "I Will Bring The Light Of The Gospel Into My Home"
- President Dieter F Uchtdorf: "O How Great The Plan Of Our God!"
- Elder Dale G Renlund: "Repentance: A Joyful Choice"
- President Russell M Nelson: "Joy And Spiritual Survival"
View all General Conference talks Here.
I know that if we continue to study General Conference talks, we can receive answers to our questions and peace in our lives.
What stood out to you? What questions were answered? What commitments will you make? What gave you hope and peace?