10/5/16

General Conference: Messages of Hope and Peace

Did you watch General Conference over the weekend? General Conference is a unique event where members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints get to hear the words of God revealed to Church leaders (including a living prophet and apostles.) There is something for everybody to learn from the messages, especially if you listen with an open heart and a willingness to do something about what you hear. General Conference is also a time to sustain our leaders and acknowledge that we know God has called them and gives them revelation for the whole church. What a blessing! I'm glad I get to show my Heavenly Father that I know the leaders He appoints are inspired by Him and that I will do my best to follow the counsel He wants them to share.

Some of my favorite talks were:

  1. President Henry B Eyring: "Gratitude On The Sabbath Day"
  2. Sister Jean B Bingham: "I Will Bring The Light Of The Gospel Into My Home"
  3. President Dieter F Uchtdorf: "O How Great The Plan Of Our God!"
  4. Elder Dale G Renlund: "Repentance: A Joyful Choice"
  5. President Russell M Nelson: "Joy And Spiritual Survival"
View all General Conference talks Here.


I know that if we continue to study General Conference talks, we can receive answers to our questions and peace in our lives.


What stood out to you? What questions were answered? What commitments will you make? What gave you hope and peace?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list of talks!!!! I loved the ones on prayer - definitely QUESTIONS ANSWERED!

    ReplyDelete

Share Your Light!