4/3/17

Words of the Prophet




These truths from Conference really spoke to me. So grateful that we have a living prophet on earth today, Thomas S. Monson!! Watching Conference reminded me to keep him in my prayers. I know that God reveals His words to the prophet He has called, just as He did to prophets in the Bible and The Book of Mormon.

I know that if you pray to God, He will listen. If you ask Him a question with the intent to do His will, He will answer. In God's time, you can come to know for yourself that the restored gospel of Jesus Christ is true. I know, because I've followed the steps and felt the Holy Ghost confirm it to me. I know, and so can you!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Lily! I love reading your sweet thoughts about conference and our dear prophet, President Monson! His talk was short, but oh, so powerful! I love him and you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for reading! <3

      Delete

Share Your Light!